With AML6, and other new regulations on the horizon, alongside the recent publicity surrounding the FinCEN files, banks and corporations are under significant pressure to get their compliance right. But have due diligence programs evolved enough to withstand the scrutiny?
Join this webinar as we explore:
- How are these events challenging traditional risk-based due diligence programs?
- What impact is remote working having on scalability and the balance of automation?
- How crucial is it to invest in data resources and technology?
Professionals at financial institutions and corporations involved in:
- Customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- KYC on-boarding and review
- AML compliance
- Sanctions screening
- Transaction monitoring
- Advisers, law firms, consultants
- Law enforcement, investigators, government agencies
Continuing Education Credit: Participants of the live 60 minute webinar with Q&A will qualify for a Certificate to use as credit towards CPE (subject to rules of state bodies).