Join us at this year’s Forum to hear the latest thinking from leading compliance professionals and get a preview of the new Compliance Catalyst.
- Opening address: complex ownership structures and the implications for tracing serious organised crime
- Identifying "power and control" panel
- Regulatory spotlight: a look at the latest enforcement trends
- Getting the automation balance right - a panel discussion
- Fireside chat: artificial intelligence - innovations in fighting financial crime
This year’s event also features a major product relaunch: we’re thrilled that we’ll be previewing new Compliance Catalyst ahead of its October release.
This isn’t simply an updated version – Compliance Catalyst has been rebuilt to create a flexible, modular data-driven decision engine. And our planned enhancements mean it can now be your end to end solution, or complementary to your existing processes.