Online commercial activity has exploded, drastically changing how financial products and services are offered. This webinar will look at the evolution of how money changes hands and the resulting challenges of countering digital money laundering tools.
- How the money landscape has changed
- Why banks can no longer be held solely responsible for the movement of money
- The challenges facing regulators due to a lack of regulation of digital currency exchanges - and how to address them
Who should attend:
- Financial Institutions
- Multi-national corporations
- Money Service Businesses
- Merchant Service Providers
- Payment Processors
- Payroll Processors
This webinar will take place at 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time.
Continuing Education Credit: Participants of this live 60 minute webinar with Q&A will qualify for a Certificate to use as credit towards CPE (subject to rules of state bodies).