Mint NL is a fresh approach to company information. It’s designed for end users to help them research businesses. It gives access to a wide range of high quality information covering companies, news, directors and market research.
Its simple screens help you find the information that’s relevant to you. It’s easy to search Mint NL to find companies that match your criteria.
What information does Mint NL contain?
Mint NL has five modules: companies, news, market research, original documents and directors, and contains:
- Information on companies and unincorporated businesses throughout the Netherlands
- Top level financial information – with detailed financial information as an option
- Peer groups and comparisons
- Graphs of key financials
- Stock data for listed companies
- Google maps
- Company structures and the corporate family
- Shareholders, subsidiaries and branches
- News articles from various high profile sources, plus a Web Watch facility to capture “real time” news
- M&A activity and rumours
- Contact information including directors and other key contacts
- Market research
- Original documents as filed