In the battle against modern slavery, financial institutions, NGOs, corporations and regulators are continually looking for different sets of data and technology that will aid them in their research to prevent human trafficking, forced labour and third party risk.
The first step in being able to identify and disrupt human trafficking is awareness. Counter human trafficking activities should also be built into a company’s due diligence policies and procedures.
Join us in our discussion with Valerie Farabee, Director of Operational Research & Analysis Programme, Liberty Shared, on how global data and analysis can help uncover interlinked entities and beneficial ownership within the supply chain.
Topics covered will include:
- The business of modern slavery
- The role of data and the use of technology in research
- How financial institutions, corporations and regulators can leverage on global data to help in modern slavery investigations
Who should watch this webinar?
- Compliance departments
- Procurement departments
- Financial crime departments
- Financial Intelligence Unit
- Government agencies
Time: 4pm SGT / 9am CET / 8am GMT